We have been busy learning about China. We discovered lots of interesting facts and picked our top five to share with you. Read on to find out what they are.
1. Beijing is the capital city of China.
2. China is home to the Great White Panda.
3. Over 1 billion people live in China.
4. The most important holiday in China is Chinese New Year and it lasts for 15 days.
5. 2018 is the year of the dog.
We also spent time learning how to write reports. We created checklists to help us remember the features of a report.
We wrote reports on Chinese New Year and tried our best to include everything from our checklists.
We had fun making Chinese Lanterns and Fans. We think they brighten up our class.