Happy Pancake Tuesday!!!!
Today we made pancakes with Ms.Donnelly. We followed the recipe below and instead of using a frying pan we made our pancakes in the microwave. It was great fun but we especially enjoyed eating them.
- 100g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- lemon wedges to serve (optional)
- caster sugar, to serve (optional)
- chocolate spread
- Put 100g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
- Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
- Spread butter on a plate ( to prevent pancake from getting stuck).
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- Serve with lemon wedges and caster sugar, or your favourite filling.