St. Joseph’s N.S.
Board of Management Meeting
Dec 5th, 2017.
- A huge thank you to all involved in updating the anti-bullying policy which was strongly endorsed by the Board.
- Cara Training discussed- Board commit to considering recommendations with a view to updating our ‘Critical Incident Policy’.
- Board express support for new system for reporting discipline issues and recommend it becomes school policy.
- The difficult decision regarding children’s lunches was discussed- Staff & School Community will be informed of final decision in due course.
- Board has backed the idea of using a ‘Sensory Room/Art Therapy during yard time for children with emotional/sensory concerns.
- Praise for staff involved in ‘Crann Runda’, Make a Wish and the Book Fair.
- A huge thanks to staff for great work and best wishes for Christmas and New Year.