St Joseph’s N.S.
Board of Management Meeting
Agreed Report- 10th April 2018
- Success of Droichead project. Thanks to all staff involved and to Nuala for support of younger staff.
- Well done to all involved in BOOK WEEK, a great success.
- CPOR. We are up to date and ready for possible inspection.
- Proposal to participate in School Excellence project discussed and backed by the board.
- Congratulations to Ms. Perkins and Mr. O Conner on summer course application success.
- The board have been alerted to some problems with new building and action is being taken to rectify these issues.
- Positive feedback on new lunch scheme from teachers, students and parents.
- Easter Hat parade a huge success, well done to all involved.
- Sports Hall Athletics, Well done to Mr. Keenan and all the team. An excellent event.
- Note of appreciation from the board to all staff for ongoing hard work including a huge amount of ‘unseen’ work that has a positive impact on our school.