St. Joseph’s N.S.
Board of Management Meeting
14th June 2018
- Security reminder for all staff. (Collective responsibility)
- Autism training in 2018/19. Everyone supportive of this idea.
- Huge congratulations to all involved in First Communion and Confirmation. Fr. John was very pleased with all the preparation.
- Well done to Ms. Hughes on Health Promoting Schools Visit. A great success.
- Sports Day a great success. Well done to all involved. Special mention to Mr. Keenan for his organisation.
- Well done to Mr. McEntee on our 4th STEM award in a row.
- Thanks to Ms. Curtis for all the work put into returning our test results to the DES
- We have maintained our SNA hours. Well done to all for comprehensive records and PPPs.
- Great steps forward in technology in our school well done to Ms. Callan and all involved.
- Update on outdoor classroom. Project is going well.
- Ap1 post holders are currently updating our SIP. Staff will be briefed in new school year.
- Huge thanks to all staff from the board and a special mention for the leadership shown in recent months by Mr. McGee and Ms. Roz.