St. Joseph’s N.S.
Board of Management Meeting
5th March 2019
Agreed Report to Staff
- We have retained our staff numbers for the upcoming year and have been allocated an extra 13 resource hours.
- A huge thank you from the board to all staff members for their completion of the Middletown Autism Course.
- Work will begin on repairs to the roof in the old school building on June 6th. There will be some relocation of classes. The staff will be updated on all plans before the work commences.
- Best of luck to all staff involved in upcoming events including World Book Day and Seachtain na Gaeilge.
- Huge thank you from the board for all those involved in a number of very successful school events
- Christmas concerts.
- Focus Ireland fundraising (Mr. O Connor and school council)
- Mr. Keenan and all staff involved in Sports Hall Athletics)
- Ms. Manning and all those who attended the Peace Proms.
- All staff and parents involved in Flag Day and Church Gate Collection.
- Ms. Nelson and all those who helped with the Blue Star Award
- Ms. Lawlor, Ms. Murphy and all those involved in another very special Catholic Schools Week including the SEINN Mass, the visit to Faughart and of course Grandparents Day.
Finally, the board wishes to acknowledge the fantastic contribution of all staff members to the ongoing success of St. Joseph’s school. She also praised Ms. Roz and Mr. McGee and the senior management team for their leadership and the huge amount of work that goes in to running a school of this size. Sr. Joan always wishes to give a special mention to all the unseen work that our staff members put in before, during and after school hours that makes our school what it is.