Looking forward to seeing everyone bright and early on Monday morning, Sept 2nd. Gates open at 8.50am. Summer Works are proceeding on a new school roof, so we have to change a few procedures for the next two months.
Please read this carefully
- Senior Infants, 1st 2nd 3rd classes will assemble in the old school yard
- Teachers name and class is clearly visible where children line up close to the carpark fence
- 4th 5th 6th classes will assemble in the Basketball Court
- Teachers name, class and plan clearly visible as you approach reception.
- Junior Infants and new pupils enter school at Tom Bellew Avenue pedestrian gate. Follow the signs please.
- In the Halla junior infant class lines will be clearly marked.
School personnel will be available to help direct your child to the correct class line. If it is raining all children will be directed to their classrooms at 8.50am.
We ask parents to leave the infant yard as soon as the teachers have reached their class and are bringing their class to their classrooms.
Enjoy your weekend